Evalon’s pedigree and track record is second to none, and is supplied by the Dorset-based International Construction Bureau Ltd (ICB), a long-standing market leader in the world roofing industry, and sole UK source of the EVA Single Ply Membranes system.
It has a guaranteed life of more than 20 years, has proven strength, stability, flexibility, climate and chemical resistance – and can be applied to asphalt, bitumen and all commonly used thermal insulation. It’s particularly suitable to overlay an existing metal clad or asbestos roof of any shape – flat, pitched or curved.
Nothing needs to be removed from the existing roof – keeping costs down and the roof safe from the elements while work continues.
Evalon is kind to the environment. It does not ‘leach’ anything harmful to the atmosphere or water table, it can be recycled and is pollution resistant.
- Complies with all fire-resistant regulations
- Has good solar reflectivity
- Will not shrink or become brittle
- Comes in a range of colours: black, brown, terracotta, army green, pale green, beige, slate grey, light grey and white
- 1.2mm thick
- Comes in 25m lengths up to 2.05m wide
- Does not trap moisture or blister
- Quick and easy to install by heat- or solvent-welding